If the palletizer encounters production problems, it is […]
If the palletizer encounters production problems, it is really a headache. If the automatic palletizing machine appears to be unable to advance or retreat during the operation process, we do not need to worry. Pure source packaging machinery provides a series of solutions to solve or eliminate the problem. Below you can refer to the solution. :
1. It may be that the limit switch of the palletizer is invalid or the limit switch circuit is faulty. Use the multimeter resistance file to check whether the corresponding limit switch is damaged and the corresponding line of the limit switch. In this case, the inverter has no frequency output when the "code machine advances and retreats" toggle switch is pressed;
2. The toggle switch is damaged or the control line is disconnected. Check the toggle switch or control circuit with a multimeter. In this case, the inverter has no frequency output when the toggle switch is pressed by the “stacking machine forward and backward”;
3. The small relay or relay circuit board is damaged. Check for damage to the small relay or relay board;
4. The AC contactor is damaged or the control line is disconnected. Check the AC contactor or control line. In this case, the frequency converter has a frequency output;
5. The palletizing machine is damaged by the advance and retreat motor, the geared motor is damaged or the power cord is disconnected. Check the motor or power cord with a multimeter. In this case, the frequency converter has a frequency output.